Today’s post mixes together Reverb10 and Black and White Wednesday.
Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.
Another difficult and thought-provoking prompt from Reverb10. For this prompt I thought I would do something a little different and compile together all the things that make me different into a list:
- Very straight talking northerner (a Surrey way of saying blunt)
- Dry sense of humour
- Honest, sometimes too honest
- Sensible (or so I have been told by my fifteen year old step-daughter)
- Organised to a point, but not with everything
- An eye for the detail
- Creative, but lacks confidence