It’s Five Question Friday over at the Five Crooked Halos blog.
1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Can you actually say that you loathe a Christmas song? It feels wrong somehow. Out of the modern songs, I probably can’t stand A Spaceman Came Travelling by Chris de Burgh. If I am being honest I am not a huge fan of the Christmas carol Away in a Manger, but I still sing it with gusto at the carol services.
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
We mostly sleep on opposite sides of the bed unless forced to huddle together for warmth when we have been camping.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
Nope. Short and sweet.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Usually finished by 24 December. I always think that I will be more organised this year, but I never am.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
It strangely difficult to think of something in particular, or more correctly of one thing. I think if money were not an issue, it would probably be something gadget-y, so I would probably pick an i-Phone or an i-Pad or a really expensive DSLR with all the works.