I wanted to do something a little different, to extend what I write on my blog. So when I found Five Question Friday at the Five Crooked Halos, I thought I would give it a go and participate.
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Difficult one to answer. I am not sure I have a particular desire at the moment to know anything enough to want to be fly on the wall. Don’t get me wrong there are times when curiosity would ‘kill the cat’, so to speak.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
I always have great intentions to budget for Christmas, but I ended up just managing without. Though I might have to be more organised this year.
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I have tried a few fad diets in the past (such as Atkins and Slim Fast), but I get bored with them. I just need to eat less and exercise more!
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
I have managed to watch every episode of The West Wing, several times. I simply adore the fabulous plots and the witting and clever dialogue
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Depends on the moment. There is one song that really pulls on the heart-strings and makes me cry and that is Bright Eyes by Art Garfunkel on the sound track to Watership Down.